Just below are 10 GREAT tips to help you get organized!
Try these 10 great tips to help you get organized!
1. Be ready for change. Because if you’re not ready, you may not be as successful as you would like to be.
2. See the end result to keep you motivated. Look through magazines or online and print an image that resonates with you and how you would like your space to apear.
3. Start small. This could mean the glove compartment in your vehicle! See how you make out and move up from there!
4. Do 20 minutes at a time. If you’re on a roll, keep going! But if you’re feeling frustrated, stop and try again later!
5. Be honest with yourself. If you don’t love it or use, don’t keep it.
6. Make quick decisions. Touch something one time and make the decision right then and there. If you’re having mixed emotions, come back to it later.
7. Be prepared. Have empty bags and boxes available for: Garbage, Recycle, Donations/Sell.
8. Make piles: ‘Keep’, ‘Donate or sell’, ‘Trash’, etc.
9. Donate whenever possible. Save the landfill! Make sure that the items are not stained or damaged/in working order.
10. Be proud of what you have accomplished! Pat yourself on the back!
That’s It! Good luck and let me know how it turned out!
Until next time!
Kathleen Hayden – AKA The FUN Organizer
Dream Space S.O.S.
Email me: Info@DreamSpaceSOS.com
or call me: 905-923-4376