Clear Closet Clutter Forever with the help of
Dream Space S.O.S. and Tailored Living Hamilton!
What do downsizing your ‘stuff’, clearing the clutter and custom closets have in common? Functionality and beauty!
This month I asked Rob Wagner from Tailored Living Hamilton (as seen on HGTV Farmhouse Facelift), to tell us what his company does and how he can help us with his solutions on how to organize cluttered closets!
For many people, closet clutter is a way of life. Even though it’s stressful and ineffective, they can’t find a way out. Or, more accurately, they can’t find a way in! A jumbled, packed and disorganized closet is daunting when:
- Trying to get dressed every morning
- Doing laundry
- Cleaning the house
- Getting ready for a special event
Downsizing your wardrobe and clearing the clutter is a large part of getting organized. However, unless you establish individual needs, you could still be battling inefficient closet space. We can help you organize your closet further, with custom closet storage systems designed for the way you live. This will make it possible for you and your family to finally have user-friendly closets.
The magic of custom closet design
If you’ve ever had a closet where the hanging rods are too high or the closet shelves were built into an inaccessible corner, you know there is more to closet organization than out-of-a-box DIY solutions. Everyone does not have the same closet needs, so “standard” solutions are not going to give the best result. A casual wardrobe closet will have different storage needs than a closet for an everyday designer-suits executive. And kids need a different closet than taller adults.
The Ultimate goal!
The goal of a custom closet is to have an easily accessible wardrobe with appropriate storage for all your clothes and accessories. The design process is geared to make this process as stress-free as possible and we offer a free, in-home consultation—with perks!
- Your needs and wants are thoroughly discussed with a custom closet designer
- Precision measurements are taken so that your closet system installs perfectly.
- Your designer will bring colour samples, finishes and hardware so you can accurately match your home’s décor.
- You get to see exactly what your closet will look like with the 3D design software, reflecting your finish, colour and hardware choices.
- You’ll receive a written estimate, detailing everything about your closet design as well as an installation date you can count on.
- Installation is handled by Tailored Living Hamilton professionals who arrive on time and don’t leave until you’re completely satisfied with your closet.
De-cluttering the family closets is a big first step in making your home calm and peaceful, but don’t stop there! Tailored Living custom closet designers can help further organize every area of your home with innovative storage solutions for laundry rooms, entryways, pantries, home offices, family rooms and garages.
To reach Tailored Living Hamilton call (905) 379-1816 today to schedule a free, in-home consultation or go online to www.tailoredliving.com/hamilton
Hope you enjoyed ‘Solutions on how to organize cluttered closets’! Until next time, stay safe out there!
Kathleen Hayden aka The FUN Organizer!
Award-winning Professional Organizer, Stager, Re-Designer, Author & Public Speaker
You must be logged in to post a comment.